Monday, 30 January 2012

IM THE LEADER!

Well one thing I know for sure is that I’m in the same position as all of you, scared, afraid and terrified without any adult supervision at all and not knowing what is going to happen to us. But, what I do know is that we have to all work together to survive. WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! quoted from High School Musical. I know you guys don’t really want to do work, but do you want to die of starvation or thirst?! I don’t think so. Communicating, one of the most important things we must have. During the time we are on this island we can get to know each other better and help one another at everything. Without communication, how are we going to survive? When we get rescued(see im being very positive) won’t your parents want to see you alive? They wouldn’t want to see you 10 feet under the ground now would they. So, in order to do that, we have to give jobs to each other so that we can help each other survive, not just the one person doing everything(just an example) What you have to know is that life goes on and you have to keep moving on from all the bad things in the past, things happen for a reason and so the quote from Albert Einstein relates, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” So enough with all this emotional talk, from now on we have to keep our heads high, be positive and WIN THIS BATTLE!

1 thing I would do differently next time:
- I would state why I'm fit to be a leader.

Whose speech did I like best? Why?
- I like Hakeem's speech best because he included everyone and their abilities they could do while on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment